Thursday, February 26, 2009

RPG Strategy IQ and 3D PSP Puzzle Games

Not all of these may be according to what my title says. However, I have compiled these few listing I will be providing for the types of psp puzzle games that I will be putting up a review of each soon. the reviews will contain most everything there is to know about the different puzzle games you can find online for download.

Categorized below, whichever type they may fall, allow me to mention 10 of the most common downloadable PSP puzzle games online today. Here goes, and I hope you learn a thing or two in every post that I will make for this blog.

  • Ora
  • Frantix
  • 7 Wonders
  • Lumines II
  • Fading Shadows
  • Super Collapse! 3
  • Mercury Meltdown
  • Luxor: Wrath of Set
  • Archer Maclean's Mercury
  • PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient
Note that some of the puzzle games I have featured above may belong to the IQ, 3D or Strategy type but most of them are RPG games. With these list, I hope that I may have provided you with a list that will serve as your guide in looking for a new game to conquer especially for those who are addicted in playing such types of games using their PSP or playstation portable game console made exclusively by Sony.

Download places will come soon, meantime, you can subscribe to the latest post I make about your favorite games in your PSP. Use my right sidebar in subscribing simply by entering your e-mail address and hitting subscribe button. You'll automatically be e-mailed each time I make a new post here in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment