Thursday, February 26, 2009

More PSP Puzzle Games Listing

For those of you who need more PSP puzzle games to choose from to input and download in your playstation portable (PSP) game console, here are a few more I have gathered in an online research I just made today. I hope this helps some of you who need variety in their choices.

  • Cube
  • Lumines
  • Smart Bomb
  • Every Extend Extra
  • Ultimate Block Party
  • Bust-A-Move Deluxe
  • Bubble Bobble: Evolution
  • Luxor: Pharaoh's Challenge
  • PQ2: Practical Intelligence Quotient 2
  • Puzzle Challenge: Crosswords and More!
Here are 10 more additional to the first list that I was able to publish in this blog before. If you would like to get a quick look at the first set of PSP puzzle games that I have listed, just visit the link. Reviews will come soon after I have listed as much as 200 of these cute puzzle games I want to feature here. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment